Tickets on sale now! Call 306-721-1534 to purchase yours.
3,500 Travel Voucher – donated by Dennis Doehl.
$1,000 VISA Gift Card – donated by Atlas Van Lines Canada Ltd.
$500 VISA Gift Card – donated by Sterling Truck & Trailer Sales Ltd.
$500 VISA Gift Card – donated by Warner Truck Industries Ltd.
Early Bird Prize
Tickets purchased before October 1 are eligible for: 2-Night Stay in Radium, BC ($500 value) & $1,000 VISA Gift Card – donated by Darwin & Kathy Baker, Inland Kenworth Ltd. & Midknight Express. Early Bird Bonus Draw will take place on October 1, 2020 10am at 100 McDonald St. Regina, SK.
Tickets & Proceeds
- Tickets are $50 each.
- All proceeds to Telemiracle 45 Kinsmen Foundation Inc.
- Draw Date November 16, 2020 10am 100 McDonald St. Regina, SK.
- Only 400 tickets sold.
- Tickets will only be sold in Saskatchewan.
- Rules of play can be found below.
Lottery license RR20-0068.
Lottery Rules of Play
- 400 Consecutively numbered tickets will be sold by the Kinsmen Telemiracle Foundation and by volunteers at a price of $50 each.
- Purchaser of ticket must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ticket sales and draws (early bird and main draw) are open to the general public. Tickets will be sold in the province of Saskatchewan. Ticket sales are open to organization members, their immediate family, and to all individuals involved in the conduct and management of the raffle.
- All tickets sold before October 1, 2020 are eligible for an Early Bird Bonus Draw. Prizes awarded for the winning tickets drawn for Early Bird are: $1000 VISA gift card, and a two-night stay in a condominium in Radium, B.C. This draw will be made on October 1, 2020 at 10am at Jay’s Head Office (100 McDonald St, Regina, SK)
- Tickets will be drawn from a draw drum by random selection on November 16, 2020 at 10:00am at Jay’s Head Office (100 McDonald Street, Regina, SK)
- All winning tickets that are drawn from the draw drum shall be returned to the draw drum after each draw to allow for equal opportunity to participate in all draws.
- First place winner shall receive a $3,500 travel voucher. Second place winner will receive a $1,000 VISA Gift Card. Third place winner will receive a $500 VISA Gift Card. Fourth place winner shall receive a $500 VISA Gift Card.
- Winner will be notified by phone.
- Travel vouchers have no expiration date.
- The Licensee is responsible for all aspects of the raffle and shall hold prizes that are unclaimed in a secure location for a period of one (1) year from the date of the draw. If the prizes go unclaimed beyond their hold date, the prize/cash equivalent shall be donated to a charitable beneficiary approved by SLGA.
- In case of dispute, contact Richard Kies at 306-244-6400 ext. 5.