MOVE UP IN THE WORLD
Based in Regina, Jay’s Group of Companies is always on the lookout for people who, like us, are driven to be the best! What started in 1964 with two employees has grown into a highly regarded brand employing more than 500 dedicated souls who provide moving and freight services out of 10 locations in Saskatchewan.
We believe in taking great care of the people who take great care of our customers. With group insurance, RRSPs, pension plans, scholarships, employee discounts, share purchase programs and all the bubble wrap you could possible want to pop, you may never want to leave!
And did you know Jay’s is a subsidiary of Mullen Group, which employs more than 5500 people in over 30 business units across Canada? From dispatcher to driver, management to marketing, your opportunities for relocation, growth and advancement are endless! To explore current job postings, please visit SaskJobs.
- CLASS 5 HOME DELIVERY DRIVER (SASKATOON - Saskatchewan)
- CLASS 5 HOME DELIVERY DRIVER (REGINA - Saskatchewan)
- 1A MOVING DRIVER (REGINA - Saskatchewan)
- CLASS 5 MOVING DRIVER (SASKATOON - Saskatchewan)
- HOUSEHOLD GOODS MOVER & PACKER (REGINA - Saskatchewan)
- CLASS 5 MOVING DRIVER (REGINA - Saskatchewan)
- FORKLIFT MECHANIC (REGINA - Saskatchewan)
- OPERATIONS MANAGER (YORKTON - Saskatchewan)
- HOUSEHOLD GOODS MOVER/SWAMPER (YORKTON - Saskatchewan)
- MECHANIC (REGINA - Saskatchewan)
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK I (REGINA - Saskatchewan)
Are you interested in working for Jay’s, but none of the current job postings are the right fit? You can submit a general application below.
SCHOLARSHIPS PAVING THE WAY
In 2004, Dennis Doehl, the founder of Jay’s, established a scholarship program in honour of his late parents. This legacy of investing in education has continued since Jay’s joined Mullen Group in 2013.
Every year, we award five Jay’s Group of Companies Scholarships to children and grandchildren of Jay’s employees to help with the cost of full-time studies at university, community college or technical school.
By investing in scholarships, Jay’s and Mullen Group are paving the way for the next generation of founders, leaders and success stories.